Friday, February 3, 2012

(Re)Introducing Tracey

Hi everyone. This is my third blog. Or fourth, if you count the one I did for my Online Journalism class, which I've imported to this one.

I have been trying to find the right name for my personal blog forever and I think I've finally got it. Writing ain't easy, despite the fact that just about everyone not in the field thinks they can do it. I've seen these people crash and burn. Writing don't play!

So, in my bid to attain perfection in my craft, writing, overthinking and rewriting has become my process. Ok, who am I kidding? It's been my process since high school, when I decided I wanted to be a writer. I'm hoping to drop the middle part in time, but that, too, is a process.

For the people who have been following my personal musings for a long time, I apologise about the number of new blogs I've asked you to follow. This is the last one, I swear. I think...

Stick around for the goodness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home